Old info, but some of it you may have forgotten.
- Frequency of double "dancing
blade" hits lowered.
- Hit roll of scythe and dancing blade
- Effect of item stats on "dancing
blade" slightly modified
to prevent extremes.
- Dam roll of both dancing blade and
scythes lowered to some
- What this means:
- Due to the way dancing blade and scythes
attacks are made, the changes above have greatest impact on level 50
mages. Most of the changes should be practically un-noticeable for lower
- Scythes should be actually blockable at
level 50 now, They both now damage less, even though still a very
respectable amount of damage.
- Dancing Blade now should force you to
look for a bit more high powered weapons to be truly devastating, and
even at high skill its double hits should be less frequent. Also some
safeties were put in for cases of extreme weapons which would result in
- Finally defenses have been tweaked to not
have such powerful advantage in cases where bmg. has rank advantage.
- What All that means:
- The raw damage output of bmg has been
decreased for level 50, it should force you to begin using some other
things they have to even out the odds.
- Blades are excellent all around spell,
they swing, deflect and should have offense potential of average hits
made by an average level 50 warrior class.
- Dancing Blade is harder to use then
blades, and requires proper weapons for it to do some useful damage. In
return you also get some goodies like its special attacks, AND ability
to match vulnerabilities. (Scythes vs. Giants do squat for damage for
- Hopefully all of this will force you
guys to consider more of their very useful and powerful arsenal, the
class should be a little weaker against mobs now, unless they punch.
- Finally they will be getting a skill called
"sequencer" in next few days, which should make your life easier
while not really adding to their power at all.